Limitation of acceptance of export deliveries at German terminals
Following an overall high volume of cargo, industrial action, unfavorable weather conditions as well as continuous traffic jams and delays in most European ports leading to vessel network disruptions, German terminals continue to benefit from maximum use of the yard.
In order to ensure sustainable operation of the depot under the given circumstances, the following container terminals have limited acceptance of export containers delivered by truck. We would like to summarize the current limitations for your overview and information below. Please always bear this in mind for your delivery terms and also note that they are subject to daily change:
Container Terminal Hamburg Altenwerder (CTA)
• delivery of DG units by truck max. 24 hours before ETA, and by train and feeder max. 72 hours before ETA between July 29 and August 14, 2022
• delivery of export tank containers with Dangerous cargo character accepted only for vessels with ETA within • delivery for all other containers accepted only for ships with ETA within
Hamburg Container Terminal Burchardkai (CTB)
• delivery of export containers with nature of cargo Reefer Dangerous accepted only for vessels with ETA within • delivery for all other containers delivered by truck accepted only for ships with ETA within
Container Terminal Hamburg Tollerort (CTT)
• delivery of export containers with nature of Dangerous cargo accepted only for vessels with ETA within • delivery for all other containers delivered by truck accepted only for ships with ETA within
Eurogate Container Terminal Hamburg (EGH)
• delivery accepted according to Terminal Sailing List under Infogate – Segeliste Hamburg
Eurogate container terminal Bremerhaven
• delivery for all natures of cargo accepted according to the terminal navigation list under Infogate (link) – 7 days before the vessel’s ETA only from May 30, 2022
These limitations will last until further notice, as advised by terminal operators.
Source: Orient Overseas Container Line Ltd.