“SHOHEI OHTANI POSTER GIVEAWAY” CONTEST PROMOTION
“SHOHEI OHTANI POSTER GIVEAWAY” CONTEST PROMOTION
Prize draws: Promoting the “Shohei Ohtani Poster Giveaway” Contest
Network: Bally Sports West
Network address: 1150 S. Olive Street, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Competition area: state of california
Sponsor(s): Diamond Sports Net West, LLC
Prize provider(s): Diamond Sports Net West, LLC
Age of eligibility: Eighteen (18) years old
Contest period: From 12:01 a.m. PDT to 11:59 p.m. PDT on August 15, 2022
Registrations due: 11:59 PM PDT August 15, 2022
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person per Twitter account per game during the Contest Period.
Retweet and hashtag to enter: Follow Bally Sports West’s Twitter account @BallySportWest and retweet the ‘Shohei Ohtani Poster Giveaway’ promotional tweet and include the hashtag #Ohtani10.
Drawing date: August 16, 2022
Number of winners on each draw date: Ten (10) winners
Total number of winners: Ten (10) winners
Price and value: A Bally Sports West/Shohei Ohtani poster. The ARV if all prizes are awarded under this Sweepstakes promotion is two hundred dollars ($200).
Network Twitter account/id: @BallySportWest
Network Twitter account website: https://twitter.com/BallySportWest
Network website: https://www.ballysports.com/news/ohtanisweeps
Network website terms and conditions: https://sbgi.net/terms-conditions/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
The odds of winning depend on the number of valid entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meaning given above.
1. To enter, follow the station’s Twitter account/username during the promotion period with the participant’s Twitter account/username by clicking the “Follow” button.
2. Next, from your Twitter account/username, retweet the “Shohei Ohtani Poster Giveaway” posts to the station’s Twitter account/username according to the retweet and hashtag to enter. The tweet should not be protected.
3. There is no cost to join Twitter. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed to have been made by the authorized holder of the Twitter account from which the entry is submitted at the time of entry. For this method of entry, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Twitter account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public for the registration to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Anyone using multiple accounts to enter will not be eligible.
The number of winners on the Draw Date will be selected by random draw from all valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to enter the Contest, entrants must be US residents of at least eligible age and reside in the Contest area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Network (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), sweepstakes software providers, social media platforms, each of their companies affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, all local television and cable stations, local radio stations and other media companies, and everyone’s immediate family members are not eligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren and any other relatives who reside in the same household as the employee.
Contest terms and conditions
1. Network is not responsible for lost, late, garbled or misdirected entries, printing errors, server downtime, computer downtime or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Network cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen entries, prizes or sweepstakes information. Network is not responsible for any technological malfunction or human error related to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without express or implied warranties of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for a particular purpose. Prizes are subject to Sponsors’ and/or Prize Providers’ terms and conditions and expiration dates. For any ticket-related prize, the Network, Sponsor(s) and Prize Supplier(s) are not responsible if an event or performance is canceled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by direct message on Twitter. Prior to claiming a prize, each winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Network at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a Release and Affidavit of Eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize redemption time constraints), at the time winner claim their prize in person at the Network. . Each winner will be required to show photo ID to claim their prize. Network reserves the right to review additional identification and may choose to accept or decline award of a prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or fails to timely sign and return the Release and Affidavit of Eligibility, the prize will be forfeited and, if time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner at random. selected from the remaining valid entries. If time does not permit an alternate winner to be selected, the prize will be forfeited and the prize will remain the property of the Network.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize, except at Network’s sole discretion. The Network has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is permitted.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on the prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a Form W-9.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household, per Twitter account, if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one Prize Promotion Period, regardless of the number of Entry Periods entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the supplier of a part of a prize fails in its obligation to supply its part of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s) and Twitter are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind, whether directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in connection with the contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), Sweepstakes Software Providers, Social Media Platforms and each of their respective parents, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, losses, damages or injuries arising out of or related to their participation in the Contest or their use of the Prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that in the event of a winner, the Company has the right to publish the name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and fact that the entrant is a winner of the contest for promotional purposes, without financial compensation.
11. Complete official contest rules are available on the network’s website. For a list of winners, email [email protected] within thirty (30) days of the draw date for the applicable Entry Period.
12. The Network has the right to disqualify any participant it deems not to have complied with the contest rules. All Network decisions are final and binding regarding this contest, including the interpretation of the contest rules. Network reserves the right to make changes to the rules and sweepstakes and to change the dates of the sweepstakes. Network reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the contest if, in its sole discretion, it believes that the integrity of the contest has been or may be compromised or that the contest is unable to perform as intended or fairly, including computer virus infection, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure or any other cause beyond the Network’s control.
14. Twitter is not affiliated with the Network or the Contest. The contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Twitter.
ABRIDGED RULES – FOR USE WITH LIVE PROMOS AND SOCIAL POSTS. PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ON THE RULES PAGE.
No purchase necessary. CA residents only. 18+. See full rules at https://www.ballysports.com/news/ohtanisweeps