Startup Reporter publishes list of top 10 companies on the rise in 2021
New Delhi – October 18, 2021 – COVID 19 has dramatically shaken the business world. The impact of the foreclosure was not limited to the common man, but it had the most impact on early businesses or small businesses. It was difficult for small businesses to offer work from home and increase productivity. Even after all, a few companies have been quite successful not only in sustaining themselves, but at the same time, they have also managed to increase. Startup Reporter publishes a list of companies that are doing well even in this pandemic. Startup Report, an online news publishing site for businesses and startups, has selected 15 companies that are doing very well. We created a campaign during the month of August where they asked companies to share details with us based on internal criteria set for the many applications they received. The platform published a list that shares 10 companies that are doing quite well even after the pandemic. The list includes Startup, SME and MSME levels. The idea is to help companies get recognition. The list is given below.
1) Wing communications is a full-service digital marketing agency that focuses on superior service and helping clients stand out and be counted. Founded by Shiva Bhavani, this start-up aims to carve out a place for itself in the world of online marketing. Whether it’s developing a market or marketing strategy for social media, paid media, influencer marketing, content marketing, public relations, online reputation management, B2B lead generation or helping you set up your website with technology, Wing Communications is ready to provide any service.
2) The start-up lab: One that offers a wide range of services to support start-up businesses, from registration to other marketing assistance services. They work as a one-stop solution for all business needs. The company also helps startups get funding and mentoring support.
3) Lendbox is a leading technology platform specializing in debt-based investments. It is an RBI licensed NBFC-P2P investment platform that helps investors generate secondary income from non-stock investments. It allows investing in fractional assets previously only available to institutions or UHNIs that can earn investors between 10-14% or more than 20% on the high yield side. Founded in 2015 by seasoned professionals Ekmmeet Singh, Bhuvan Rustagi and Jatin Malwal, it now has over 70 employees and serves 50,000 investors with over $ 50 million invested, generating an average return of 14.1% per year. . Lendbox has succeeded in democratizing debt-based assets by creating a safe avenue for retail investors to generate wealth. It is one of the startups to watch in the field of retail investing.
4) Tickle right: Tickle Right is a unique program to stimulate the right brain of babies from 16 months to 7 years old. Founded by the husband-wife duo of Pranay Dattani and Dr Munira Dattani, Tickle Right has several centers across the country and abroad. Plus, they offer online courses. These classes are in small groups of 5 to 6 children with lessons organized once a week for 40 minutes. Children are encouraged to be accompanied by their parents and they participate in over 20 to 25 interactive activities, all specially designed to stimulate the right brain which is the center of creativity, spatial awareness, intuition and more. Again. This is a unique program of its kind in India and has found a warm response from parents. The essence of Tickle Right is the use of fun alternative methods to improve skills and instill a taste for learning.
5) ExchangeConnect: We are an Investor Relations company. Our interactive B2B platform, ExchangeConnect enables capital market participants to collaborate and engage in better price discovery through AI-enriched data and interactions. They help listed companies distinguish their investor relations programs. We allow listed companies, institutional investors and brokerage houses to come together on our platform. We go beyond providing a continuous flow of data and information by using technology that enriches the quality of data, dramatically improving the value of interactions. Their AI engine mixes structured and unstructured data received from publicly available information from listed companies and processes it using algorithms to reduce much of the manual work that analysts otherwise go through.
6) AnalytixLabs was founded in 2011 by Sumeet Bansal, Ankita Gupta and Chandramouli Kotta with the vision to provide a variety of data science programs to create industry-ready professionals who could launch successful careers. Sumeet Bansal has a wealth of experience as a business consultant working with McKinsey, ZS Associates and Absolut Data in over ten countries. He saw a growing demand for data analytics professionals in India and aimed to fill the void. Today, they have branches in Bangalore, Gurgaon and Noida for offline boot camps and also offer online and online learning programs. All courses are meticulously crafted by seasoned professionals and facilitate learning, and many of these programs are certified globally in partnership with multinational corporations. They offer full placement assistance for successful coursework, and their students have been successfully placed with reputable companies like Accenture, American Express, Amazon, Absolut Data, BCG, and IBM, to name a few. It’s yet another startup that you should keep on your radar for the near future.
7) DigiPlus Academy: DigiplusAcademy.com is an online community for aspiring digital marketers, freelancers, and online entrepreneurs. He provides cohort-based, effective and practical coaching in digital marketing and freelance. Digiplus Academy started with the idea of supporting the voice for locals where community members support each other, help solve the problem among themselves. professional working.
8) GISH hair: An online platform that sells hair extensions for people. Hair extensions are synthetic or human hair that helps people look good. Everyone wants to look good and attractive, this startup is helping people feel good.
9) IPToilet: The manufacturing company for this revolutionary product is Kerala-based Altersoft. The idea is to provide clean and hygienic public toilets. The uniqueness of these toilets is that they are self-cleaning toilets based on the IOT and portable in nature. This can be installed in any location with high human footfall. It also helps the government in the bharat swatch mission.
ten) Separate trips: The hospitality industry faced the major impact during the covid 19 lockdown and it is still impacted at a high level. However, Partra travels managed to make them grow and become one of the biggest communities. They offer a wide range of services in the travel and events industry.
It was not easy to select and share the list because people are doing their best and motivating them to do much better.